Our boat Kingfisher can be hired privately on the Lancaster Canal. We can provide a team building programme to meet company needs along with hotel options to suit your requirements and most means of transport within the package.
We can cater for up to 60 or even split and group 120 guests and our events team will be there to help you plan your function from beginning to end. All events are treated individually and can be tailor made to suit your taste and budget. Our planning includes our Meet and Greet service, hotel arrangements and transport to and from the boats.
Holding up to 60 passengers Kingfisher is our “jewel in the crown”. The brand new wide beam boat,was built by Colecraft engineering and placed in service in October 2008. With a superb bar, small dance floor (you can always dance in the aisle if it fills up) and on board walk in toilet, Kingfisher is perfect for entertaining clients, corporate networking, and the more formal client entertainment and conferences.
Offering a small open deck at the front, main saloon with panoramic views and fully stocked bar Kingfishers charm is complemented by the high standard of her interior. Hot and cold catering can be arranged as can a variety of entertainment to complement your function.
DURING THE DAY KINGFISHER PROVIDES THE IDEAL FLOATING MEETING ROOM OR CLASSROOM
* 48 at table seating all with 240 volt power for computer links.
* Overhead Projector and large screen as well as Multi media presentation options.
* Couple this with team building or team events as required.
* The package can also cover transport and hotel accomodation packages
We can arrange a variety of entertainment options for both daytime and evening cruises; from comedians and live bands to fun casinos, discos and karaoke. If you have any particular requests please let us know and we'll be happy to make the relavant arrangements for your team.
For conferences Kingfisher has at table seating for 48 people and a top table can be added at the front of the boat. We can supply overhead projectors, screen as well as multi media options. All 48 seats have 240 volt plug sockets for computer use. Blinds are provided so that windows can be blanked out for videos or slide shows.
Kingfisher is available for hire daytime & evening, 7 days a week, all year round, subject to availability. Please contact our events organisers Barry & Sarah by phone or email for rates.
In addition to the Hire Rates we can offer the following package to ensure your day is as professional as possible:
* Overhead Projector
* Large drop down screen (for multi-media video and presentations)
* Additional 42" video monitors (if required)
* Flip-charts and paper
* Paper and Pens on all tables
* Sweets/Mints on all tables
* Jugs of Cordial drinks (orange/blackcurrant) and/or water
* Tea and coffee at up to 3 intervals
* Lunch bags for all candidates (sandwich, crisps, fruit & water)
PACKAGE COST £200.00
This is in addition to hire charge for the boat
Phone 01524 389410