Working on board our santa cruises each weekend in December - we are looking for 1 possibly 2 elves to shift rotate email sarah@Lcboats.co.uk for more info!!
Working on board the Award Winning Lancaster Canal Boat Passenger Vessel “Kingfisher”.
The contract will be mainly at Barton Grange Garden Centre Marina with daytime and/or evening cover in Lancaster may be required so the candidate will need to be flexible and ideally be able to travel.
* Experience on Canals & Rivers required but not essential.
* Flexibility for weekdays & weekends is required.
* Good knowledge of marine Diesel engines an advantage.
* Facilities available for training to Boatmaster level for candidates without previous experience.
* MCA Boatmaster's License preferred
Shift availability sheets are provided at least two weeks prior to the following working month, these are completed by staff on their availability to work for that month and rosters are compiled.
Shifts are usually allocated between 0900 and 2330 on our timetabled waterbus service and evening party cruises.
Food provided on selected shifts.
Own transport preferred but not essential - A travel allowance is paid dependant on allocated area.
ALTHOUGH THIS POSITION IS FOR OUR SUMMER SEASON (MAY TO OCT) - WE MAY ALSO REQUIRE COVER FOR OUR WINTER SEASON WHICH RUNS NOV-APR
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.50 /hour
To apply please email your CV to sarah@Lcboats.co.uk